Within a company strategy, you will prepare/propose suitable market analysis to maximize cargo revenues in origin market, through effective sales strategies and promotion whilst developing new customer contacts.
Your role will be to maintain high standard of service for customers, implement recommend and effectively control cargo pricing and revenue, manage employees in compliance with the company's regulations, policies and procedures.
Job location Italy – Milan City Centre
Industry CCNL Commercio – Full time
- Education: higher education in transport/logistic or equivalent
- Experience: minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Airfreight Sales Management.
- Qualifications: Training in the field of Marketing and Sales Development, Commercial Acumen and ability to spot market and industry trends are essentially required.
- Competences: the knowledge of Italian market, forwarding agents / business strategies, familiarization with “airline products” and needs of forwarding industry.
- Languages: Italian, English – Fluent
- Additional requirements: The applicants must possess strong communication, negotiation, organization, interpersonal skills and a confident with managerial skills, with proficiency in computer applications.
- Maintain and expand business in the assigned area.
- Negotiate agreements and resolve potential issues or resolve the client enquires.
- Expand the existing and/or current customer’s base by recognizing and involving cargo agents within the assigned area.
- Prepare monitors and control budget to ensure compliance with set targets.
- Study market conditions to pinpoint new breaks or prospects and possible threats.
- Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets.
- In coordination with customer service team to implement the new procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform market data analysis, develop the business projects to maximize the revenue.